We recognize that the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is still worrying many parts of the world and your health and safety remain of the utmost importance to us. We want to share with you our continual response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and outline how we are striving to continue to safely serve our community throughout this evolving health crisis.
How are we maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work environment?
1. Our showroom is now open for customers. All customers are required to wear a mask in the stores and hand sanitizer is available upon entering the showroom.
2. Providing a safe environment and protecting our customers’ and employees’ safety is a top priority of ours. While we always employ best practices to keep our store clean, we are taking extra precautionary measures to maintain a sanitary shopping environment. Each evening following the workday, we are cleaning and disinfecting the equipment and items that are coming into contact with our customers as well as all work surfaces within our building.
3. We are still offering curbside assistance for those that request it. In order to assist you better, feel free to call ahead to have your order ready when you arrive.
4. Every morning, employees are having their temperatures measured to ensure they are within normal limits. Employees that are not feeling well or exhibiting any flu-like symptoms (fever, respiratory symptoms) will be required to stay home until they've been tested or their symptoms have disappeared.
What extra services are we providing to serve you during this unusual and difficult time?
We would like to assist all of the healthcare supply needs of our customers while limiting their exposure to the outside world by offering the following services:
1. Customers can call ahead for assistance with purchasing items. We can email or text pictures of items to help you make your decisions. Purchases can be made over the phone.
2. Customers can pre-order items that can be picked up outside in the store parking lot or delivered to your home.
Additionally, we understand that the current health crisis might require you to provide unexpected direct care for your loved ones. We are able to provide our customers with hospital beds, lift chairs and ramps available for rent to accommodate any temporary need.
As the CDC releases new information regarding mitigating the coronavirus, we will continue to update our health and sanitization practices and policies as advised. We plan to take all the necessary steps so that we can continue to assist you. Thank you allowing us to serve you.
The Wayne Holmes Health Staff
Online measurement instructions and full sizing chart for compression socks. Call for orders and more information on measuring and pick up options. Measuring tapes available for delivery upon request!
Health Chats with Wayne Holmes Health
New in 2020, Wayne Holmes Health will be hosting an educational series titled “Health Chats with Wayne Holmes Health”. The program will consist of informative discussions once a month at our 720 Winkler Drive location. We will share information and host speakers on topics related to home medical equipment and common health concerns experienced by our typical clientele. Please join us for an evening that will help empower you to positively take control of your health!
Due to recent COVID-19 outbreak, all seminars on home safety will be postponed until further notice please keep checking back for updated info!
(More Events Coming Soon)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday -Sunday: Closed
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
BATHROOM SAFETY EQUIPMENT
SPLINTS AND BRACES
HOME NURSING ITEMS