Letter to Customers
We recognize that the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is still worrying many parts of the world and your health and safety remain of the utmost importance to us. We want to share with you our continual response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and outline how we are striving to continue to safely serve our community throughout this evolving health crisis.
How are we maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work environment?
1. Our showroom is now open for customers. Masks are optional but recommended and hand sanitizer is available upon entering and exiting the store.
2. Providing a safe environment and protecting our customers’ and employees’ safety is a top priority of ours. While we always employ best practices to keep our store clean, we are taking extra precautionary measures to maintain a sanitary shopping environment. Each evening following the workday, we are cleaning and disinfecting the equipment and items that are coming into contact with our customers as well as all work surfaces within our building.
3. We are still offering curbside assistance for those that request it. In order to assist you better, feel free to call ahead to have your order ready when you arrive.
4. Every morning, employees are having their temperatures measured to ensure they are within normal limits. Employees that are not feeling well or exhibiting any flu-like symptoms (fever, respiratory symptoms) will be required to stay home until they've been tested or their symptoms have disappeared.
What extra services are we providing to serve you during this unusual and difficult time?
We would like to assist all of the healthcare supply needs of our customers while limiting their exposure to the outside world by offering the following services:
1. Customers can call ahead for assistance with purchasing items. We can email or text pictures of items to help you make your decisions. Purchases can be made over the phone.
2. Customers can pre-order items that can be picked up outside in the store parking lot or delivered to your home.
Additionally, we understand that the current health crisis might require you to provide unexpected direct care for your loved ones. We are able to provide our customers with hospital beds, lift chairs and ramps available for rent to accommodate any temporary need.
As the CDC releases new information regarding mitigating the coronavirus, we will continue to update our health and sanitization practices and policies as advised. We plan to take all the necessary steps so that we can continue to assist you. Thank you allowing us to serve you.
The Wayne Holmes Health Staff